August 29, 2017
BESPOKE VACUUM CHAMBER DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
Located in Milton Keynes, UK, the MDC Vacuum Limited EU (MDC EU) division of MDC Vacuum Products, LLC, serves as an integral part of our worldwide network and upholds MDC’s dedication to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
With over 25 years’ experience, MDC EU is able to offer services for every stage of product development and manufacture. Our experienced technical staff can help determine exactly what your system needs, and if you have specifications that are not part of the standard catalog, we will work with you to develop a custom solution.
Using state of the art CAD/CAM facilities and ANSYS finite element analysis we are able to efficiently design and produce everything from simple adapters to complex sample handling systems.
MDC Vacuum Limited is ISO 9001:2008 certified and adheres to PD 5500:2015, PED 2016, and ASME Vlll Div 1 specifications to ensure quality and consistency in our services and products.
MDC EU’s high capability and versatility can be seen in our capacity to produce highly specialized components while maintaining a robust catalog of standard parts.
We are proficient in the manufacture of high specification components and assemblies for applications such as material analysis, medical use, nuclear research, and research at global universities and institutes. We also specialize in the design and manufacture of magnetically shielded Mu-metal vacuum chambers and chambers that require ultra-high vacuum to high pressure capabilities. Our manufacturing department is well equipped to work with a wide range of materials including 300 series stainless steels, Mu-metal, high nickel alloys – Inconel®, 5000 series aluminum alloy, and class 2 and 5 titanium.
EQUIPMENT AND CAPABILITIES
- State of the-Art CAD Design Facilities Using SolidWorks
- Finite Element Analysis Using ANSYS
- 3, 4, And 5 Axis CNC Milling
- CNC Turning to Ø800mm
- Highest Quality Coded Welding, Clean Room Assembly, and Testing
- In House Automatic CNC Wire Erosion
- Autogenous TIG Welding
- Vacuum Brazing
SPECIALTY COMPONENTS AND ASSEMBLIES
- Mu-Metal Chambers
- Material Analysis
- Gate Valves Produced in the UK
- Equipment for Medical Use
- Nuclear Research Systems
- Research Systems for Global Universities and Institutes
- Vessels with UHV to High Pressure Capabilities
MU-METAL VACUUM CHAMBERS
Magnetic Shielding for Your Vacuum Process
Mu-metal Vacuum Chambers from MDC, are the perfect solution for any application requiring shielding from static or very low frequency magnetic fields, including the Earth’s magnetic field. Mu-metal is a nickel-iron alloy with very high magnetic permeability and exceptional shielding. Our Mu-metal chambers are designed and fabricated in Milton Keynes, UK by our MDC Vacuum Limited (MDC Europe) division.
- Custom Mu-metal Chambers, Shields, and Liners
- 25 Years’ Experience
- Full Design Process Available
- 5mm Maximum Thickness
- Proprietary Welding Techniques
- Final Heat Treatment to Fully Restore Magnetic Shielding Properties
- Factory UHV Bakeout & RGA Scans
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
MDC EU guarantees that every component and chamber we produce meets our strict standard of quality through careful assembly and thorough testing. Components and chambers are helium leak tested to < 2 x 10-10 mbar ℓ s-1 and can be processed with onsite UHV bakeout and RGA. We also have the capability to pressure test over 10 Mpa and to water flow test up to 200 SLM at 1 Mpa. Our ISO Class 5 softwall clean assembly and testing room ensures that products are always kept pure and free from contaminants.
MDC Vacuum Limited EU is proud to provide a one stop shop for all of your vacuum requirements. We are capable of taking your designs or proposals and turning them into bespoke solutions. Our facility provides convenient distribution, custom engineering, and onsite manufacturing for MDC customers in Europe. Wherever you are in the world, MDC is there to drive your process forward.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR BESPOKE VACUUM CHAMBER REQUIREMENTS
MDC Vacuum Limited
a division of MDC Vacuum Products, LLC
4-7 Carters Lane, Milton Keynes, MK11 3ER United Kingdom
Phone: +44(0)1825 280 450
MDC Direct Sales UK
- Peter Veale, Technical Sales13 years of service and sales experience in UHV, Engineering and Sales Specialist
- Joined MDC 2014
+44 (0) 7775 001705
MDC Agent UK
Scotland PA14 6YG
Tel : +44 (0)1475 540689
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.scotech.ltd.uk
MDC Direct Sales Germany
- Gerhard Althoff, Technischer Vertrieb/Technical Sales36 years of service and sales experience in UHV, Surface Science and MBE technology
- Joined MDC 2006
MDC Agent Germany
Rudolf Lenz and Mahmoud Hamoudeh
fon +49 89 30 63 50-0
MDC Sales Team France
- Christian Guillet, Ingenieur, Technico-Commercial30 years of service and sales experience in UHV, specialist Semiconductor and Industrial Vacuum
- Joined MDC 2010
+33 966 843 267
- Anne-Sophie Jaubert, Ingenieur, Technico-Commercial20 years of sales experience in UHV, Master 2 Degree in physical and chemical instrumentation and analysis methods engineering
- Joined MDC1998
+33 966 843 267
MDC Agent Scandinavia
Low2High Vacuum AB
SE-400 92 Göteborg
Datavägen 57B | SE-436 32 Askim
Tel +46 31 688470 | Dir +46 31 688286
MDC Agent Italy
Domenico Scagliusi, Technical Sales
viale delle Scienze, 23
20082 Binasco (MI) – Italy
MDC Agent Russia
MSH Techno Moscow Ltd.
Moscow, Enthusiatstov 2nd Street, 5, bld. 3
Tel: +7 (495) 660-88-97, ext. 117
Mob.: +7 (985) 522-50-80